If you have any questions about this Policy, the Website, or our privacy practices, please contact us.
Information We May Collect
Personal Information: If you fill forms or portals on the Website, you may be asked to provide us with certain kinds of “Personal Information,” including but not limited to your name, address, phone number, and email address. Please do not submit any categories of information that we do not request. Do not submit any kinds of confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers, medical information, passwords, or other means to access any email or other accounts.
Non-Personal Information: If we receive generalized information provided through cookies or similar automated tracking methods, the collection of such generalized information is governed by this Policy.
Children’s Information: The Website and our goods and services are not intended for or directed to anyone under 18 years of age. We, therefore, do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use the Website and provide us with any personal information.
Automated Data Collection
The Website uses several automated data collection methods, which may include:
Cookies: The Website may use “cookies” to enhance the User experience. Cookies are small pieces of data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Your web browser may include a function that permits you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
Social Media Plugins: The Website may use social media plugins to aid social media sharing or for other purposes. These plugins do not track personal information about Users. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins and recommend that you review these third-party social media platforms’ privacy policies.
Server Logs: We may track your visit to the Website and store that information in web server logs.
Google Analytics: The Website and third parties may use Google Analytics cookies to collect aggregate information about how users visit the Website. You can review Google Analytics’ data practices here, and many install a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on here.
Do Not Track Signals
Specific web browsers allow Users to provide “do not track” signals to websites. The Site does respond to “do not track” signals.
How We Use the Information that We Collect
We may collect, store, and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Presenting and providing content to you, and operating and improving the Website;
- Providing services to you and communicating with you concerning the Website and our products and services;
- Responding to your requests, questions, or comments;
- Monitoring and analyzing site traffic, usage, trends, and activities related to our services or the Website, and diagnosing technical problems, administering the Website, or providing or displaying content;
- Processing payments, verifying purchases or transfers, or servicing orders or accounts;
- Engaging in fraud protection;
- Sending you notifications concerning service or product updates, technical information, changes in products or services that we offer, general information, or modifications or updates to the Policy where applicable, and other messages;
- Sending newsletters, notices, updates, technical information, or other electronic communications;
- Permitting you to access and interact with interactive features of the Website;
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us; and
- For any other purpose disclosed to you when we collect the information or for which you consent.
Data Security, Retention, and Storage
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information from unauthorized acquisition, destruction, misuse, or loss. We retain your personally identifiable information and other information for a reasonable amount of time as law permits.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share Users’ information in the following contexts:
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for any of the purposes outlined above;
- We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys;
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers, partners, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about the Users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have given prior consent to these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To comply with any enforceable subpoena, government or regulatory request or demand, investigative demand, court order, law or legal process;
- To enforce or apply our legal rights and to defend against legal claims;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others, including for fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- To aid in a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or the event of a bankruptcy;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your prior consent.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code section 1798.83 allows you to request information about our disclosure of your personally identifiable information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
You can make such requests of us by contacting us.
Within thirty (30) days of receiving an express request, we will provide a list of the categories of personally identifiable information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year, along with the names and addresses of those third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted in ways other than those specified above.
If you are a resident of California and do not want us to disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, please notify us of such using the contact information provided above, and clearly state your request, name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Upon receiving your express written request, we will remove your name from lists we share with other companies as soon as reasonably practicable.
Additionally, if you are a California resident under the age of eighteen (18), and have registered to use the Site, California Business, and Professions Code section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. You can do so by contacting us. If you make such a request, please identify where the content or information is posted on the Site. We can attempt to remove the post from public view or anonymize the content or information such that you cannot be identified. This removal process cannot ensure the complete removal, for example, if content or information remains visible because a third party has copied the posting or reposted the content or information posted by the minor.
Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to opt-out of receiving future marketing, promotional, or emails from us by following the instructions outlined in any such emails. Even if you opt-out of such communications, we may nevertheless transmit non-promotional communications to you, such as communications concerning ongoing representations or business relationships. We may not accommodate a request to change information if it believes that the requested change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to revise the Policy. The Effective Date of this Policy is set forth on 3/1/2022, and this Policy supersedes any and all prior versions. Suppose we materially change the way we collect, use, or disclose Users’ information. In that case, we will notify Users prior to said change by email and/or by inserting a prominent notice on the Websites.